Laurie A. Warwick, CPA
1st term, expires June 30, 2020
From 2002 to the present, Laurie Warwick, CPA, has been providing external assurance services with EY, in McLean, Va. As an executive director with EY, she serves a broad base of industries, inclusive of private equity, healthcare, professional services, and emerging companies. From 1995 to 2002, she worked as an external auditor with Arthur Andersen, in Washington, D.C.
In 1995, Warwick earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, magna cum laude from the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business at the University of Richmond.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1996
- Virginia Society of CPAs, member since 1996
- American Institute of CPAs, member since 2000
- Mid-Atlantic Venture Association, 2003-2006
- Board member and treasurer, Loudoun Valley Estates Torpedoes, 2010-16
- Board member and treasurer, Celebration School, 2005-08
- Board member and treasurer, Fairfax Arts Council, 2001-03
Interests and Activities
Warwick enjoys running, drinking wine and boating on the Chesapeake Bay.
Warwick’s family includes her husband, P.J., and sons, Brandon and Justin.